We want both you and your child to leave our office with a smile on your face. We work with most insurance carriers and our team is always ready to answer insurance related questions. Even if you don’t see your insurance company on our list, please don’t hesitate to call, we add insurance companies all the time.
Current Insurances Accepted:
- Aetna PPO
- Anthem/Wellpoint/Empire/CapitalBlue/Horizon Blue
- Assurant Sun Life Financial
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Eastern New Yok
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employees Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Careington Network (United Healthcare, Dental Network of America)
- CDPHP (non-medicaid)
- Cigna PPO
- Dental Health Alliance
- Delta Dental PPO and Premier (employer based)
- Dental Network of America
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- GHI/Emblem Health
- Healthplex PPO
- Horizon Blue
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Met Life PPO
- MVP (no network)
- Principal Insurance
- United Concordia (some networks)
We know dealing with insurance can be confusing. Please call our office and our expert team can walk you through the process of paying for services. For any major services, our team will work with you and your insurance company to provide an estimated cost for the service.
If you do not see your insurance company listed, please call our office to see what your financial options may be. Dr. Gallo is committed to making sure your child gets the care they need to keep their teeth happy and healthy.
If you are ready to request an appointment, please click here.